14 March 2008

Pretty plate of food / Une assiette sympa

So in a recent post, I made fun of my other half's attempts at dinner, which was a little bit unfair on my part.
Il y a quelques posts, je me suis gentiement moquée des talents culinaires de ma chère moitié. Ce n'était pas entièrement juste, et j'aimerais me ratrapper en vous montrant la photo du beau dîner que l'on m'a fait hier soir.

So I would like to make up for it by posting a picture of the beautiful meal I was presented with last night :


Des tartines : jambon, chèvre; hummous, tomates jaunes; et beurre, comté, pickle (un condiment britannique).
Open sandwiches: ham and goat cheese; hummus and baby yellow tomatoes; and butter, comté cheese and "pickle" (no, not pickles; "pickle," a British veggie spread).



Dinner included opening a bottle of red wine (perhaps, all an elaborate ruse to get me to make my red wine chocolate cake again? Which worked by the way...).
Tout cela avec une bouteille de rouge, que l'on n'a pas fini et j'étais forcée de refaire le gâteau moelleux au vin rouge et à la cannelle ce matin !

No comments: