14 August 2011

Red Door Cafe, Newport, Oregon

August 13 - 1pm
After an unpleasant night in a flee-ridden motel (I'll spare you the pictures), today we drove the up the extremely picturesque Oregon Coast and stopped for a very nice lunch and berry mango smoothie along the way.

Après une nuit pas très sympathique dans un hôtel infesté de puces (je vous épargne les photos), aujourd'hui nous avons longé la très pittoresque côte de l'Oregon en s'arrêtant pour un déjeuner bien satisfaisant sur la route.


4 comments:

Cicero Sings said...

Oregon coast eh? So close yet so far! I sold in Vancouver now so only live in the interior.

Agrigirl said...

We just got back from Oregon. it was my first trip and I loved it - especially all of the local fresh food.

Anonymous said...

You're making me homesick. Looks like you're having an amazing vacation, though!

Gourmet Coffee Service said...

I love your blog! Happy new Year!